The English Soap Company – Pink Grapefruit Soy Candle
Fill a room with gorgeous fragrance with our Pink Grapefruit Candle. Made from pure soy wax, this 170ml single-wick candle has a burn time of approximately 35 hours. This Pink grapefruit fragrance candle has a fresh, crisp and citrus scent on a base of floral notes. A revitalising aroma with magnolia and rose that creates a soft balance between citrus and floral.
The Pink Grapefruit candle is made in England with pure soy wax using traditional hand-pouring methods. It is presented in a glass container that can be repurposed or recycled after use. All our candles are presented in a beautifully illustrated recyclable cardboard gift box, making them an ideal birthday present or Christmas gift.
We make every one of our products in the heart of the Sussex countryside, using the finest quality ingredients and traditional manufacturing methods we have used for the past 20 years. All our perfumes are made in England by expert perfumers and have been designed specifically for our unique products.
This Pink Grapefruit candle is vegan friendly, cruelty-free and free from parabens, SLS and SLES. The packaging is fully recyclable.
Why Choose Soy Wax Candles?
Soy is a Natural Material: Soy candles are made from completely natural materials, unlike paraffin wax candles, which are made from petroleum.
Soy is Sustainable: Soybeans are a renewable, sustainable material. The production of soy candles does not involve fossil fuels, like petroleum-based paraffin wax.
Soy Wax is Non-Toxic: Being a natural material, soy wax is considered non-toxic. Other types of wax often contain chemical fragrances (which some find induce headaches) and scent boosters. Paraffin wax gives off carcinogens when burned.
Natural Soy Wax Has a Better Fragrance: The natural scent from unperfumed soy candles is much stronger and more pleasant than the scent from the paraffin wax candles. Soy Wax candles don’t require any chemicals to scent them.
Long-Lasting: Soy wax candles last for approximately 50% longer than paraffin candles. Because of this, they are far more cost-effective. To find out more about why soy wax candles are the best types of candle you can buy, please click here to read our blog post.
How to Care For Your Pink Grapefruit Candle:
• The first burn of your candle is important. Once a melt pool has formed, allow it to melt to the edge of your candle. This will help the candle burn evenly and prevent tunnelling.
• Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
• Always trim the wick to 1cm / 1/4″ before each burn, remove the burnt part of the wick and any debris before relighting. This will help prevent ‘smoking’, blackening of the glass, stop the flame getting too hot and burning the candle too fast.
• When 2cm / 1/2″ of wax is left in the bottom, it’s time to say goodbye to your candle and don’t forget the glass jars can be repurposed!
Candle Safety Instructions:
To ensure the safe burning of your Pink Grapefruit Candle, please observe the instructions given below:
• Never leave a burning candle unattended.
• Burn candles out of reach of children and pets.
• Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles.
• Do not burn candles on or near anything that may catch fire.
• Always use a candleholder.
• Only light a candle if it is at room temperature.
• Do not move a burning candle.
• Do not place burning candles in a draft.
• Do not place candles near a source of heat.
• Place candles in an upright position.
• Trim wick to 1cm before lighting.
• Always snuff out the flame. Do not blow it out.
• Keep the wax pool clear of debris to avoid flaring.
• Never use a liquid to extinguish.