Living your Purpose Life Journal collects many of Wayne Dyer’s writings on how to actively follow your bliss and live a purposeful life.
If you’re not certain what your soul is calling you to do, Living your Purpose Life Journal has exercises to help you tune in to the voice of your true self, along with quotes to inspire you along the way. Through this journal, you’ll understand how to:
- Release your attachments to the opinions of others – as well as yourself.
- Open your mind to your limitless potential
- Let go of stress and anxiety through forgiveness and taming the ego
- Listen to love instead of fear, let go of the past, and realise that the present is a gift.
- See yourself living the life of your dreams, and act as if you already are.
You have a choice of which path to take: Will you stay with this version of yourself? Or will you take the unfamiliar and perhaps risky path to accept the success and inner peace that is your birthright?
Dr. Wayne W. Dyer was an internationally renowned author and speaker in the field of self-development. He wrote more than 40 books (21 of which have become New York Times Bestsellers), created numerous audio programs and videos, and appeared on thousands of television and radio shows.